Updated 13th May 2021
We are delighted to confirm that we can finally open all units at FarGo Village from Monday 17th May, in line with the government’s roadmap, so we can finally re-open The Box, internal dining, at our Food & Drink operators and Escape Live. There are still some restrictions in place:
– Gathering limits will be eased. Outdoor gatherings will be limited to 30 people and indoor gatherings will be limited to 6 people or 2 households (each household can include a support bubble, if eligible)
– Social distancing is still very important. You should stay 2 meters apart from anyone who is not in your household or support bubble where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings) if you cannot stay 2 metres apart.
– You must wear a face-covering in indoor settings unless you are exempt or have a reasonable excuse.
We can’t wait to welcome you back to enjoy a fiercely independent, relaxed, and safe shopping experience, supporting our wonderful creative businesses who really need your support and love! Please help us to help you stay safe by following the guidelines below:
- Please wear a face-covering in the shops and any indoor areas
- Please follow the one-way system inside the market hall, enter via the door nearest to Choc N Roll and leave via the door nearest to Auntie Olives Attic
- Please keep a safe distance from other visitors and do not mix indoors with anyone from outside your household.
- We have hand sanitiser available for your use and handwashing facilities
- Our cleaning is enhanced with touchpoint cleans throughout the day
- Please scan in using the NHS Track and Trace QR codes, located at various points
- We encourage face masks outdoors where possible, especially in busy periods and market days.
We have had a deep clean whilst closed along with viral fogging, to make the village as clean and safe as possible.
If you’re not too keen on going out at this time, you can still buy from many of our traders via our online Marketplace. We look forward to seeing you soon either in person or online!
Further updates will follow!
Thank you all for your continued support of FarGo Village