Updated 12th April 2021
We’re delighted to confirm that FarGo Village will re-open on Monday 12th of April. The majority of our businesses including all non- essential retail, personal care, and the Gym are ready to welcome you back! From week commencing 12th of April, businesses will be reverting to normal business hours, so if you’ve got a particular shop in mind, please make sure you check out their opening hours in advance.We’ve prepared some outdoor seating for food & drink business so fingers crossed we’ll have some good weather for some delicious meals out at long last!
We can’t wait to welcome you back to enjoy a fiercely independent, relaxed and safe shopping experience, supporting our wonderful creative businesses who really need your support and love! Please help us to help you stay safe by following the guidlines below:
- Please wear a face-covering in the shops and any indoor areas
- Please follow the one-way system inside the market hall, enter via the door nearest to Choc N Roll and leave via the door nearest to Auntie Olives Attic
- Please keep a safe distance from other visitors and do not mix indoors with anyone from outside your household.
- We have hand sanitiser available for your use and handwashing facilities
- Our cleaning is enhanced with touchpoint cleans throughout the day
- Please scan in using the NHS Track and Trace QR codes, located at various points
- We encourage face masks outdoors where possible, especially in busy periods and market days.
We have had a deep clean whilst closed along with viral fogging, to make the village as clean and safe as possible.
The majority of our food businesses are still doing takeaway/delivery so we have various options ready for you, and if you’re not too keen on going out at this time, you can still buy from many of our traders via our online Marketplace. We look forward to seeing you soon either in person or online!
Further updates will follow!
Thank you all for your continued support of FarGo Village